Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mt. Climbing

Sorry for the delay all, but here is the long and short of it.
I, John Sullivan, and some folks from Peace Corps are going to climb Mt. Elgon and raft the Nile.  If you want to come, you are all most welcome.  We are planning for Jan 17-22 for the climbing and rafting, if you want to come earlier or stay later that is awesome.  I know it is late notice, but if you can make it then great!  Contact Sullivan (his email is somewhere on this blog) and ask him about he flight dates and airlines.  He flies out on the 13th and arrives on the 15th.  You might be able to get on the same flight so you all can talk trash about me before you get here, kidding... I hope.  Again, sorry for the late notice, but that is the general way I operate.

Cheers Ya'll, and see ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment